5 Things That Inspire Me w/ Otis Kane
Otis Kane’s natural talent as a singer/songwriter & producer has already led him to work with some of music’s very best, including Pink Sweat$, Zara Larrson, Julia Michaels, Wiz Khalifa, The Jonas Brothers & more while racking up nearly half a million streams and dozens of sync placements in his young career (including Queen Sugar, All Rise, All American, Good Trouble, Hair Love - Jumanji).
We sat down and spoke to him about the five things that inspire him and he didn't disappoint.
1. Love - A lot of my songs are love songs, so love is a big inspiration for me.
2. Nature - I take daily long walks and hikes as a way to meditate and recharge. The peacefulness and beauty of nature are a huge inspiration for my creativity.
3. My animals - I have a dog, two rabbits, and a horse. The dog and rabbits are always around when Ii create, just having my little critters with me brings me joy and inspiration. Going to the barn and spending time with horses gives your mind time to reset.
4. Listening to music - Listening to music that I love, or new music that I’m falling in love with always inspires me to create. I have such an emotional connection to music, and one of my favorite parts of creating is providing that emotional for others.
5. Creating music - Creating inspires me to create more, especially on the days when I create something that I really love when that happens my creativity and inspiration gets supercharged.
Listen to Otis Kane's latest track 'Therapy' below: